|The Finnish Watchmakers' Association
is the association looking after the best interests of watchmakers and watch, clock, and precious metals retailers and provides services to them. Its also strives to promote progress of the field in general.
In order to reach these goals the Finnish Watchmakers' Association
- makes statements
- makes initiatives and proposals
- works towards healthy competition within the field
- provides advice and information services to the membership
- publishes the journal of the field (Kello & Kulta Magazine)
- promotes solidarity among its members
- carries out marketing campaigns
- organizes events related to the functions above
The Finnish Watchmakers' Association was founded in 1906 and currently has over 500 individual and corporate members.
The Association is a member of the Federation for Finnish Enterprises.